Coach and Athletic Director Magazine (October Edition)
“Editor-In-Chief Michael Austin traveled to Deer Creek High School (Edmond, Oklahoma) in August to cover their renovation as a part of the October 2012 special renovation issue of Coach And Athletic Director.
Deer Creek currently is undergoing one of the largest facility upgrades in the state. The renovation includeds an upgraded football stadium including turf, seating and press box, along with a multi-sport facility, which is set to house many girls and boys sports, as well as serving as a luxurious concession structure.
These videos include interviews with athletic director Bob Diefenderfer, head football coach Grant Gower and raw footage of eight senior football players getting a first look at some of the new facilities, as well as an inside look at a conditioning session.”
Related YouTube Videos:
- A.D. Advice For Renovating
- The Benefits Of Turf
- Managing The Needs Of Multiple Sports During Renovation
- Program Growth At Deer Creek
- Storage A Critical Part Of Facility Upgrades
- The "DC" Logo As Continuity Between Sports
- Raw Footage: Eight Seniors Get First Look At Facilities
- Raw Footage: Inside Look At Training/Conditioning
Posted on Tue, October 9, 2012
by Scott Oglesby